- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Akron Auto Parts and Service Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
Went above and beyond to fix my car in a timely manner. Was in constant communication with me about the state of my car, would highly recommend!
I have taken my vehicles to Akron Auto Parts for over thirty years. I completely trust them for honest and dependable work. I refer them to anyone who needs a vehicle repaired.
Great customer service, honest work, and fair prices. It's hard to find honesty in this day and age but Tom, the owner of the shop, is as honest as they come. Everyone should give them a try! You won't be ripped off or disappointed.
We have been coming here for years. They do great work for reasonable prices. Highly recommended.
Akron Auto has kept my cars on the road. They diagnose the problem provide options and to it at a very reasonable cost. This is the A team.
Best auto care service around, small businesses with personal service and they go out of their way to help you. Tom is the best!